Tuesday 3 November 2009

49 things I am going to do in the New Year

New Years resolutions in the form of 49 achievable things to do;


1)See lots of live music
2)Buy a box set
3)Read at least a book a month
4)Decide on a favourite wine (red & white)
5)Don't choose wine by looking at a pretty label (Wine classes?)
6)Eat more red meat
7)Drink a suitable herbal tea
8)Start Photography course
9)Go to open evening for History courses starting in September
10)Be proactive. Keep being annoyed at myself when I am not.
11)Shred old bank statements
12)Drink less diet coke
13)Learn to cook meat
14)Learn to cook a curry
15)Use recipe books
16)Buy fruit/vegetables from a market
17)Have a girlie evening once a week
18)Get a better 'home filling' system going - snore.
19)Write in my diary weekly
20)Buy a mixing bowl and a wooden spoon
21)Bake cakes frequently.
22)Buy a tea strainer to drink real tea
23)Buy a cafetiere
24)Sew buttons on old coats
25)Don't buy anything that's hand wash only - I will not wash it
26)Don't buy anything from NewLook or H&M - I will not wear it more than once
27)Re heel shoes as necessary
28)Fall in love with the gym again - My body will thank me
29)Attend Pilates
30)Do ONE dance class
31)Horse ride whenever I go home
32)Visit museums monthly
33)Go sightseeing -st Paul's, Galleries etc etc.
34)Visit new cities - I heart England
35)Go for walks on Sunday- endorphins go into overdrive
36)Get a new job
42)Take my makeup off EVERY night!!!
43)Call my gran once a week
44)Attend a WI meeting
45)Join a library
46)Plan some holidays
47)Have 2 days a week eating no chocolate
48)Get my legs waxed
49)Buy a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment